The E02 appears when:
- The temperature of supply (3) and return (4) is the same
- The temperature between supply (3) and return (4) is different
There is no ignition, although there is gas, or there is no gas has in the boiler. There have been 6 ignition attempts, each one resulting in an increased starting load past the safety time.
Please, be sure that:
- the gas valve is not closed;
- the gas valve is functional and there is power;
- the gas valve is not blocked.
During the start, the gas pressure must be at least 7″W.C.(17 mbar). Please, make sure there is voltage (24 V) when the ignition unit is open.