How do I fix the E82 error?
- Press and hold the room stat jogger for 3 to 5 seconds.
- See if the timer, standby symbols and party mode flash along with NODE
- Scroll jogger wheel counter-clockwise until it clicks twice, and PL flashes on the screen.
- Press the jogger wheel until PASS begins to flash.
- Rotate the Jogger wheel clockwise until you see 18 on the screen.
- Accept the codde by pressing the wheel once again. You should see COUP C04 on the display.
- Press the jogger wheel to accept. There should be 4 numbers and two dashes on the screen.
- Now, press and hold the button on the receiver and make sure there is GREEN AND AMBER flashing on the display. There should be four numbers plus the two dashes: (01 to 5 and so on).
- Accept the code by pressing the jogger wheel on the room stat (COUP C04 Will).
Stop operating the room stat for a few minutes and wait until the display reverts back to the main screen. Then test the room stat. To do so, switch it to party mode and turn it up and down to choose the needed temperature level. At this point, the room stat and receiver should pair.
By the LED lights flashing on the receiver unit, it is possible to tell whether the room stat is calling for heat or not:
- Solid Green with flashing amber: not calling for heat
- Green red and amber: calling for heat